Approved Caravan and Motorhome Workshop in Oxfordshire
Being an approved workshop means that Oakey’s complies with the following AWS specific standards:
- We display a detailed list of prices and labour rates
- We ALWAYS provide an estimate for any additional servicing or repair work
- We ALWAYS give a realistic estimated time for completion and collection
- We give the customer a range of options when supplying parts from genuine components to aftermarket spares
- We ensure all work is carried out using skill, care and professional judgement
- We always provide you with a check list or itemised invoice of work done
- We will NEVER start work without your express authority
- We will ALWAYs contact you for authority to continue if additional work is identified
- We will always notify you in writing of any advisory faults which are not rectified, with an honest assessment of the urgency of the repairs required.
Positive Dispute Resolutions:
To be an approved workshop it’s essential to demonstrate a positive approach to customer complaints and have in place a clear and simple customer complaints procedure. However, in the unlikely event of a more serious complaint that is not resolved in this way, the Approved Workshop scheme operates an Informal Dispute Resolution Service (AWSIDRS), which is free to the consumer, to help resolve disputes.
Contact us to find out more